Mother’s day – the day we honor the queen bees in our lives. This is the day we set aside to give back and show our love and appreciation to the women who mean so much to us. For all those bee-loving mamas here’s a little gift guide.
From Avery Girl Honey
1. We love all of our honey flavors, but we adore our Alfalfa honey the most. It’s our most popular honey and just perfect in every way. Don’t forget mamas to fur babies too. Dogs love honey!
2. Our caps are perfect for the mom who needs to shade her pretty face, or cover up a bad hair day. We can’t agree on which is our favorite, but since you are showing your mom love we recommend the “Bee Love” cap. Unless your mom needs to tell you to “Mind your own beeswax” then go with that one!
3. Our sweet smelling soaps! These soaps were made just for us using Avery Girl Honey. She’ll think of you every time she uses it.
Valerie’s Pick from the World Wide Web
4. Bee Flower Bangle from Talbots (on sale now!) - They have other super cute bee stuff available right now too. (shh...this is what Valerie is giving her mom).
5. Kate Spade’s “Picnic Perfect” straw bee tote - this whole line will have something for the bee-loving women in your life. Valerie couldn’t resist two scarves and a t-shirt from this line!
6. Trouser socks in bee print from J.Crew - J.Crew has been a supporter of saving the honey bee for years. Valerie snags something from their bee line every year.
For Local Imperial Valley Shoppers
7. From Green’s Jewelry and Gifts - this is a lovely store in El Centro, CA that carries Avery Girl Honey and other really cute bee items. We love this apron and tea towel! Follow them on Instagram @greensjewelrygifts
8. From Bliss – this is a gift shop in Imperial, CA. They carry beautiful and whimsical curated items for the home and individual. We put these cute mom bags on our list because you can add Avery Girl Honey soap or honey straws to the bag for a complete gift. We love that they carry Avery Girl Honey in their sweet shop. Follow them on Instagram @blisshome441
This is just a taste of what is out there. If you spot something you think we would love let us know. Enjoy Mother’s Day!